Notre Dame Employment
The Sisters of Notre Dame are committed to education and to service to poor and marginalized people, especially women and children. We carry out our mission through a variety of ministries. Our employees support our mission and help us to make a positive difference in the world.
Two Ways to Apply
1. You may apply by completing the online application. To use the form you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader or 7.x or above, which you can download free from here. Then follow these steps:
- Open the application form and save it to your computer (Click File/Save Page As).
- Open the saved form and click on the “Sign” tab in the upper right hand corner.
- Complete the form by clicking in a field. Fields tab horizontally in sequence.
- Click on “Done Signing.” Save it your computer. Give it a name that identifies you as the applicant. You will have the option to send the application right away or later. Choose “Not Now.”
- You may then send it as an attachment along with any other documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may print it out and send it by mail or fax.
Note: Do not complete the form in your browser, you will not be able to save the completed document, only print it.
2. Or you may submit a resumé with a cover letter. In the cover letter indicate the position you are interested in as well as any salary requirements.
Human Resources Director
13000 Auburn Road
Chardon, Ohio 44024
Notre Dame offers competitive salaries plus an extensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and a matching 401k savings incentive plan.
Notre Dame also offers various internship opportunities. An internship affords a college student an exciting opportunity to learn and grow professionally within a non-profit, mission driven organization. Watch this page for internship openings.
EOE M/F/D/V − NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE